Los Angeles Train Accident and Metrolink Accident Lawyers
Los Angeles boasts a very efficient public transportation system, and our trains and Metrolink service connects dozens of neighborhoods so it's very easy to get from one side of the city to the other. Unfortunately, all of this extra traffic also increases the risk of accidents, and train wrecks and collisions with trains can cause catastrophic injuries including spinal cord damage, paraplegic injuries and brain or head trauma.
Statistics show that a train is derailed every 90 minutes in the United States. A good portion of these accidents occur in Southern California, and train wrecks and related accidents can cause extensive injuries that require a lifetime of medical care, hospitalization and a loss of a career. Train accidents can occur for the following reasons:
- Walking across a train track
- Driving through a train intersection when a train is coming
- Collision of two trains
- Colliding into a train on a bike, motorcycle, car or truck
If you or a loved one has been injured by a train wreck or Metrolink accident, it's very important that you contact a personal injury and accident lawyer immediately. Tofer & Associates has years of experience handling personal injury and accident cases, and can offer you the highest level of legal representation for your specific situation. We understand the myriad of problems associated with a train wreck or train accident, and will work with insurance companies and third parties to ensure your rights are not compromised. Our team is dedicated to helping our clients every step of the way, and our aggressive approach in the litigation process will help you receive appropriate compensation for all damages incurred.
You must understand that you have suffered greatly as a victim of these types of accidents, and you have the right to receive compensation for injuries, pain and suffering you have sustained. If you need time off work to recover, are required to be hospitalized for a certain period of time, or must leave your job because of the accident, the offending party must reimburse you for all damages.
Train accidents and train wreck-related incidents in Los Angeles can be very serious and have severe repercussions. You must be fairly represented when working with insurance companies and the legal team of the city or organization that owns the trains; contacting a personal injury or accident attorney will ensure your rights are protected and that you receive fair compensation.
Why You should choose Our law Firm :
- Southern California's Premier Accident Lawyers
- Thousands of injury cases successfully settled to our clients satisfaction
- We will gladly come to meet you at your home, office or at the hospital
- Evening & weekend appointments
- We advance your expenses and therefore no out of pocket expenses on your behalf
- Very high success rate
- Free Consultation
- NO FEE UNLESS YOU WIN!
Our Gurantee To You:
- You will not be charged any legal fees unless you win
- Your needs and concerns will always be our #1 priority
- You will get your out-of-pocket expenses reimbursed
- You will obtain the most money for your pain and suffering
- You will get the best medical treatment and the bills will be paid
- Your vehicle will be repaired or replaced & we will arrange a rental for you
- Your lost earnings and all other financial losses will be recovered
- Your calls and your questions will be answered immediately